Thank you for your interest in joining the team at the bridge. Please feel free to explore the opportunities listed below. If you are interested in applying for any of the following positions, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We appreciate your interest in employment at the bridge.
Children’s Ministry Pastor (Full-Time)
the bridge is looking for a Children’s Ministry Pastor who is passionate about kids and about leading a growing ministry. This role exists to provide ministry for children where they are loved, accepted and valued in Christ — ministry that connects kids to God, to each other, and to the world – so that they will be transformed people impacting their world in Christ..
Summer Student Employment Opportunities:
Please note that this job posting is pending approval through the Canada Summer Job program. We will provide updates on the status of approval as soon as they become available. Individuals in these roles will be providing support both remotely and in person at gatherings/events.
Each year the bridge has employment opportunities for students to develop many skills that are relevant for ministry and the workplace. They allow you to develop some valuable skills for the future and, most of all, you’ll make an impact in others in a meaningful way.
This position is a part of the “Canada Summer Jobs” program. Applicants meet the Canada Summer Job’s eligibility criteria listed below.
Eligible participants must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person with official refugee status for the duration of the employment;
- have a valid Social Insurance Number and be legally entitled to work in Canada at the start of employment; and,
- work 30 hours per week for the consecutive weeks mentioned below.
WE ARE SEEKING:
- Camp Counsellor (8 weeks, starting the middle of June)
- Camp Coordinator (8 weeks, starting the middle of June)
- Children’s Ministry Administrative Assistant (8 weeks, starting the middle of June)
- Communications Assistant (8 weeks, starting the beginning of July)
- Connections Administrative Assistant (8 weeks, starting the beginning of July)
- Groups & Care Ministries Administrative Assistant (8 weeks, starting the middle of June)
- Office Assistant (10 weeks, starting the middle of June)
- Worship Assistant (8 weeks, starting the beginning of July)
- Young Adults Ministry Administrative Assistant (8 weeks, starting beginning of June)
- Youth Ministry Program Coordinator (10 weeks, starting the middle of June)
We invite fully qualified candidates to apply, however Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority. All applications will be reviewed but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
the bridge is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities and will work with you during the selection process if this is required.