Kidzone: April 10 Update
Happy Easter Weekend, Kidzone Parents & Guardians!
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS 1-MINUTE FEEDBACK SURVEY! WE SO APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT!
It has been a joy to pray with some of your kids, to be in contact with those requesting a listening ear, or just to converse through email. Never hesitate to reach out for support! We desire nothing more than to stay connected with you during this season. We are here for you and love you!
Please remember, these resources are a GIFT to help equip & empower you- there is no expectation tied to them. You can access these updates and ALL of our additional supports at: https://thebridgemarkham.com/kidzoneonline/. We are going to begin utilizing this space as a hub for ALL of our weekly Kidzone resources and updates, starting next week.
- EASTER IS HERE! Check out our kids Easter resources to utilize this weekend and beyond, RIGHT HERE. There are lots of GREAT video resources, devotionals, activities and faith conversation guides for your family!
- We have a special GOOD FRIDAY video for your Grade 1-5 kids that was created by Joanne Willams and her special group of actors that can be accessed HERE.
- We have a special GOOD FRIDAY video for our 2s-SK kids created by a few of our families doing a creative reading of “Easter is For Me” by Christine Tangval HERE.
- WORSHIP SONG OF THE WEEK: “1, 2, 3- Jesus is ALIVE!” You can access it HERE or in the Easter resource page listed above. Let’s encourage our kids to WORSHIP JESUS for His love and the way He has saved us from our sin! Keep having your kids participate with you in worship through song for the bridge online experience each Sunday! Please tag @bridgekidzone to share the way your family is utilizing our online platform to worship Jesus together.
- FAMILY OFFERING ENVELOPE: If you haven’t already, create a simple family offering envelope for your kids to continue their practice of worshiping God through giving! This physical act is SO powerful for your kids and helps t foster their joy to give and build up the church.
- OUTREACH/KINDNESS IDEA: This week we have an Easter outreach challenge! Check out our resources and print off the “YOU’VE BEEN EGGED!” tag HERE, to leave the exciting message of hope that Jesus is RISEN for your neighbor.
- LUNCH TIME STORIES: Monday-Friday @ 12:30pm @bridgekidzone Instagram LIVE.
- KIDS MAKE MUSIC WITH MO: Tuesdays @ 1:00pm @stouffvillemusicroom Instagram LIVE.
Please never hesitate to reach out if a need arises or you simply want to say HI! It’s my joy and honour to walk alongside you and your kids. Praying for you all!
In His Love,