Please register in advance using the link below.
We invite you to join us at an especially called town hall meeting on November 8 at 2:00pm. The town hall will be held online through Zoom Webinar. You’ll see Pastor Brian and Kevin Aide (Board Member & Chair of Building Project Committee) online, as they share an update on the building project. Below, you will find the town hall agenda, as well as the slide presentation, available for download.
Everyone is welcome! During the Town Hall, you will have the opportunity to connect and ask questions through the Q&A window on your screen. The webinar link will be provided upon registration.
We ask you to partner with us by doing the following:
- Please be praying and laying this challenge and test before the Lord.
- Please register to attend the meeting online on November 8.
- Please plan to join us online for our Annual Meeting on November 22. All are welcome, but members of the bridge, we need you there!!
at our annual meeting on november 22, there will be two motions that will require members to vote on:
- The Board has moved that we borrow up to $2.5 million for the completion of building project. (For perspective, we were carrying this size of debt approximately one year ago.)
- The Board has moved that the congregation join with them in raising the majority of the funds needed for the building project through a capital campaign in 2021.
This is an “All In” moment for each of us, it will certainly test us as to our heart, soul, mind, and strength. We can’t and won’t move forward with the building project unless the congregation approves the first motion. Please save the date and for more information on the Annual Meeting go to thebridgemarkham.com/agm.
If you have any comments or questions please email [email protected]